Srizony Training Center
Training programs support new employees as they learn the repos of their position and help veteran staff stay updated in their field. It is essential for improving a program that meets the needs of both staff members and the organization and keeps the organization growing and changing for the better. The section will help you think about how to plan and run a training program for all the people in your organization. For starters, a good training program is just that an actual program, which looks at training as not just a one-time event. What makes a training program different from the orientation program is that it covers a much broader area. Orientation is an introduction to the organization, the job, the target population, and the community. Even if it goes on through the first few months of employment, it is only an introduction, meant to get a staff member used to her new job.
Training is directly related to the skill, knowledge, and strategies necessary to do a particular job. It can include teaching staff members new skills, exposing them to unfamiliar ideas, giving them the chance to practice and get feedback on particular techniques or style of working with people, or simply motivating them to discuss their work with one another. And it can, and should, be ongoing throughout a staff member’s employment.
Srijony Foundation has implemented a training center for their staffs. Srijony Foundation believes that training is the key element to develop people’s capacity through changing their knowledge. Srijony Foundation establishes a training center since its inception in 1985 in order to address the training of its staff and beneficiaries.
A comprehensive training program might include the following
- Training for new staff who’ve never done this particular work before.
- Training for new staff who may be experienced in the work position, but not in the particular method or style which your organization uses.
- Staff development: ongoing training for all staff.
- Professional development: while this term is often used interchangeably with staff development, we have chosen to define it as leading either to specific new knowledge or the level of expertise.
Why run a training program
A training program looks like it might involve a fair amount of work and cost some money. For new staff, there’s what seems an obvious answer; a training program is essential so they can start their jobs with some idea of what they’re supposed to do and how to do it. But there are a number of other ways in which a training program can help new staff members.
The training program helps new staff are as follows
- it makes them feel that the organization is supportive to them.
- Having the poorer training boosts their confidence in their ability to do their jobs.
- A training program can help to convince new staff members of the value of the organization’s philosophy and method.
- It shortens the time needed for them to become components of their jobs.
- If reduces their need to ask other staff or advice or information and thus increase their independence.
- It helps them to become continually more competent at what they do.
Srijony Foundation provides training in the following courses for the new staff, supervision, managers and directors of its own and other organizations too. In Srijony Foundation there are a number of choices for who or what controls a training program.
- Group Dynamics, Savings, and Micro Credit Management.
- Micro Credit Management course for the hardcore poor.
- Micro-Enterprise Loan Analysis and Entrepreneurship Development Course.
- Basic Training on Solar Home System.
- Goat Rearing and Management.
- Training on different Election observation.
- Technical Training on Vegetable Cultivation and Nursery.
- Training on Fish Culture.
- Foundation Training on Education Program.
- Organisation Development Course
- Effective Managerial Skills and Participatory Management Style.
Two well furnished, well lighted, and ventilated classrooms with all modern amenities and along with one big conference room and have to capacity of 60 participants accommodation. Everything will be available in this class.
|Name of Assets||
|• Multimedia Projector||01|
|• Over Head Projector (OHP)||01|
|• Hand Mike||02|
|• Cassete Player||01|
|• Wooden Table||10|
|• Wooden Chair||50|
|• VIP Chair||30|
|• Steel Box||03|
|• White Board||02|
|• VIP Board||03|
|• Bedding||60 sits|